Friday, December 28, 2012

Tea De-stress

 
     As I sit here with my family listening to everyone talk over themselves, I realize that I'm extremely exhausted. Then I remembered a really wonderful facial tutorial that is extremely relaxing, so I thought I'd share it with you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPhDkXCg3j8

I use it all the time! It feels great and its so refreshing! A great time do it, whenever you have spare time obviously but I find the best time to do it is friday night after a hot bath! If you happen to not like this exact version of a facial you can simply look up 'facial tutorials' on youtube, several pages come up and more than half are easy at home regiments that won't cost you any money!

Cucumbers don't do a lot but it makes you feel
fun and look cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment