Sunday, April 28, 2013

On an island in the sun, we'll be playing and having fun and it makes me feel so fine I can't control my brain

I don't know about you guys but I am literally counting the days until it's warm enough to wear floral dresses and the occasional bikini! Just this morning I found myself digging through my closet for my navy blue saltwater sandals. Which brought me to the realization that I REALLY need to organize not only my purse, bedroom, bathroom and now my closet as well.. Yeeshh. I guess spring starts the same every year.. SPRING CLEANING!

I can be my very own "Thrift Shop" when I hold my (new tradition I'm starting) annual spring cleaning garage sale! It'd be a fantastic way to get rid of oh so random clothing items that, even though I tell myself I might want it next fall, I know in my heart I won't.

Not to mention there are a TONE of new spring colors you all must check out!! Spring 2013 is bringing on not only beautiful weather but also beautiful colors! My personal favorites are Poppy Red and Lemon Zest. I'm not sure how they would look together but they look great by themselves and who knows if you want to be ultra spring-tastic I tip my floppy sun hat to you and say 'You go girl!'.


http://www.pantone.com/pages/fcr.aspx?pg=21005&ca=4



Have fun stirring up some sunny colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment