Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Do We Look Fat in This?

Yes, I know how cliche. I can't help but notice that it seems to be a recurring theme: Matching Couples! This particular couples outfit I didn't notice right off the bat, but later on I did in fact notice these dynamic duos are not the first to be spotted wearing very similar ensembles! I did some research and found out that the more time you spend with someone you are close too, the more traits you give and receive. For example speech patterns sometimes get effected but a lot of the time fashion is one of the first things to change. It changes based on what the two of you feel when you are together and how relaxed the relationship is, it also has a lot to do with knowing each other. I find this fascinating and will probably be posting more of this soon
Adam Levine, lead singer of Maroon 5 and ex-girlfriend, model  Anne Vyalitsyna 
This couple is quite the royal pair, wouldn't you say? 

No comments:

Post a Comment